Monday, June 16, 2008

Publix' Conagra Deal

This evening I did the Conagra deal at Publix. I want to get the $25 Home Depot gift card, so I needed to spend $20 on select Conagra products. I got my total very close: $20.04. And then they took off my coupons which totaled $5. So, spending $15.04 out of pocket, I'll get a $25 gift card to Home Depot. Here's what I bought:
4 cans Chef Boyardee ravioli at $1.33 each, $1/4 coupon
Hunt's ketchup, $1.39
large Peter Pan peanut butter, $3.99, $1 coupon
Gulden's mustard, $1.19
4 cans Van Camp beans at 85 cents each, $1/4 coupon
Heb. National franks, $2.25 (BOGO), $1 coupon
Reddi-Wip, $2.50, $1 coupon

I also took advantage of another deal at Publix. This one is called, "Buy Theirs, Get Ours Free". This week we can buy the national brand grill spray (I hope it works on kitchen pans too because we don't have a grill), mustard, and pickles. Then we get the Publix house brand free on each of those items. It's a great deal for me especially since I needed pickles and mustard anyway.

One more great deal at Publix: I have a stack of $1 off coupons for Muir Glen products. I tried their diced tomatoes at Walmart, but I don't like them. So I tried the tomato paste. It's 99 cents at Publix; with the $1 coupon, I earned 1 cent on each can. I plan to donate them to the food bank.

No photo today because the camera is camping out in the school locker.

No comments: