Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Samples

I love getting free samples in the mail. After I sign up for a sample, I usually forget about it, so when it arrives, it's like Christmas! A treat and a surprise! Today I got a box with a single serve Redenbacher microwave popcorn packet and a single serve 100 calorie popcorn cakes. I'm not wild about Orville Redenbacher popcorn, but it's free, so I'm not complaining. And, from the manufacturer's view, the whole point is to get us, the consumer, interested in it so that we'd go buy it.

I've decided I won't be buying the 100 calorie popcorn cakes. They taste like cheesypowder-dusted styrofoam. I might as well sprinkle some orange cheese powder over packing pellets and chow down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a possibility for a new weight loss plan. Eat all the fake popcorn you want and lose weight!