Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free in June

I like to keep a list of what I get free, or costing me just a few cents, every month. This is a great reminder to me of how God blesses us in my efforts in being a true Home Economist. Here is my list for June:

Publix Mystery Coupon Items:
Publix cheesy shells
sliced cheese

Rolling CVS Extracare Bucks:

Clearasil daily face wash
2 Nivea for Men face wash
Old Spice body wash
J&J body wash
Gillette Fusion razor
Crest Pro Health toothpaste
2 pkgs lens cleaning wipes
wrist insect repellent
2 Softsoap body wash
Oral B twin pack toothbrushes

Rolling Walgreen's Register Rewards:
Revlon 1875 watt hair dryer
Coconut-lime soap pump
3 bottles St. Ives body wash
Ecotrin
Aquafresh toothpaste
2 boxes envelopes
3-pack pencil lead refills
4 lb honey
2 cans white tuna
Snickers bar

Great Sale Prices Combined with Coupons:
2 boxes Kelloggs cereal
2 Sunsilk conditioner
3 Suave deodorant
3 Oikos yogurts

Full Rebates:
Reynolds wrap

Free Deals:

bagel at Einstein's
2 huge boxes Hefty kitchen bags

Given to Me:
4 heads lettuce
2 yellow squash
radishes
2 lb pulled chicken, buns, bbq sauce and beans

1 comment:

Carol Noren Johnson said...

Thanks for all the free tips you give us who read your blog. Your blog is so inspiring, that I am sending you a book on what you can do with scraps of fabric. That will be free this month! I meant to send it earlier, only it was lost in my craft/guest room.