Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Tiny Re-org Project

It wasn't much, but it made a big difference in this kitchen cupboard: I added an adjustable wire shelf above the plates to store all the brightly-colored toddler dishes. To fit it in, I had to first move the second shelf up a notch. That was the most difficult part of the project. It really was a challenge to pop all six locking shelf brackets out of their holes, all at the same time, without one or more relocking themselves. But I conquered it.

Silly me, I forgot to take a before shot so you could compare. Instead, you'll just have to imagine the jumbled mess it was before the wire shelf install. Note: the adjustable wire shelf is from Wally World.

3 comments:

Big sis said...

I LOVE wire shelves in closets and closed cupboards. I have them in my bathrooms, linen closet and laundry, as well as above the fireplace in the breakfast nook. Good small project.

Sarah said...

Loved your story on MSMom. Your daughter's wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous...I just had to add that trivial thought!

joyce said...

Jumbled mess?....I DON"T believe it!! ;)