Saturday, August 30, 2008

One Last CVS Deal for the Week

I didn't expect to go back to CVS again this week, but Greta needed to go tonight, so I grabbed my coupon book and tagged along. I was glad I brought my coupons, because I found:
2 boxes Post Trail Mix Crunch, clearance table, $1 each
CVS Cocoa Butter Moisturizer, clearance table, $1.49

I used two coupons:
$1 off any 2 Post cereals
$2 off any CVS skin care item
My total was 58 cents!

I also saw Huggies diapers for $2.79-ish but I don't, as a rule, carry diaper coupons with me. Someone will get a wonderful deal tomorrow.

Moral of the story: Take your coupons with you wherever you go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Which CVS was that?

Adie said...

The one around the corner from my house, closest to me. Not the one you regularly shop at. But you should still check out your store's clearance table or bins. I find great deals there often.

Chris said...

I know what you mean about "never leave home without your coupons" - after one too many "oh no's" (I should have brought my coupons), my kids now ask,"Who has the coupons?" every time we leave the house. :)

Karen said...

You did great! I'm gonna have to look for the Huggies diapers at my store tomorrow, what size??

www.frugalrimama.blogspot.com