Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CVS Gets Better and Better

So, this evening I went to CVS to "spend" some big ecb's I had. I took my time and looked on every shelf and every aisle. Here is what I chose:
Oster 10-speed blender, $29.99
small hammer for the kitchen, $8.39
4 Dove Body Wash, $3.99 each
2 Lypsyl lip gloss $2.99 each
Total: $63 and change

I paid with:
$4/$20 CVS coupon
$5/$15 CVS coupon
$3/$15 CVS beauty coupon
2 $2 off Dove coupons
2 $1 off Dove coupons
$2 special ecb
$25 special ecb
$15 regular ecb

OOP 70 CENTS!
I EARNED $10.98 in ecb's
And the blender has a $10 REBATE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is phenomenal! Wow! Good for you--I have to say that I've never even thought about the appliances--but that is a deal.

Marj

Heather said...

I'm so glad you were able to use that $25 one!

Adie said...

I didn't think about using my ecb's for appliances either, until I was thinking about going to Walmart to look at rice cookers. Then I thought of CVS. On checking, I saw that CVS only has some off-brand of kitchen appliances, except this one Oster blender. And since I've been blender-less for several years, I thought i was a great use for my large ecb's. Still looking for a rice cooker though!